To which is added, an Appendix, containing a Brief History of the Orange-River Sovereignty and of the Various Races inhabiting it, the Great Lake N'Gami, Commandoes of the Dutch Boers, etc., etc.
With three maps and nineteen illustrations on wood and stone.
First edition: 463 pages, frontispiece, numerous illustrations, folding map, rebound in half brown morocco with matching marbled boards, titled gilt on the spine, uncut fore edge and top edge, a good copy.
- Overall Condition: A Good Copy
- Size: 8vo (230 x150mm)
- Name: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA