A cultural and historical study published in co-operation with the University of Pretoria.
262 pages, numerous full page and other colour and black and white illustrations, full brown leather binding, titled gilt on the upper cover and spine, housed in the original green dust jacket, a very good copy.
The limitation on the front paste down endpaper reads: No 67 of a numbered edition of 150 leather bound copies.
From the editor's note. Although Pierneef has always been honoured as one of South Africa's most talented and loved artists, there has never been a complete and comprehensive publication on his life and work. From old letters and tributes, many of which are now disclosed for the first time, it becomes obvious that he was a man of many facets.
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: 4to (280 x 210 mm)
- Name: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA