Aisaburō AKIYAMA. The Gion Festival. [Kyōto ?: Aisaburō Akiyama,1918]. Preface dated 1918. Author's inscription dated April 2nd 1919. See images.
 1-77 numbered pages, followed by an errata slip, 1 unnumbered colophon page, and a blank. Approx. 6 3/4 x 4 3/4 inches, 172 x 121mm.
Illustrated silk binding over stiff boards. Corners and spine worn. Text is clean.
The author was a prolific writer and publisher, issuing books on many aspects of Japanese culture, artifacts, and events. He issued 11 different versions of this work between circa 1917 and 1929. Inscribed copies are very uncommon.
- Binding Condition: Extremities worn
- Overall Condition: Acceptable
- Size: 6 3/4 x 4 3/4ins;
- Name: John Bale Books LLC
- Contact Person: Donato Gaeta
- Country: United States
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (203) 232 4338
- Preferred Payment Methods: PayPal
- Trade Associations: ABAA