Rudolf Erich Raspe. Complete original edition of the surprising travels and adventures of Baron Munchausen, in Russia, the Caspian Sea, Iceland, Turkey, Egypt, Gibraltar, up the Mediterranean, on the Atlantic Ocean, and through the Centre of Mount Aetna into the South Sea.
1819. 8th - over 7 - 9 tall. Leather Very Good / Very Good. Small eighth, two parts in a single volume. Good copy, with some logical wear, interiors. Contemporary binding. With 27 prints, 8 folded. The first edition appeared in England in 1786. The hero of this work is a historical character: Karl Friedrich Hieronymus, Baron de Munchausen (1720-1797): German officer in the army of the Russians, he fights against the Turks in 1716. He later focuses on Hannover, having fun in telling rare stories of hunting and war. Rudolf Erich Raspe collects and orders these stories.
- Name: El Arte de la Memoria SCP
- Contact Person: Maite Muns
- Country: Spain
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +34 93 6671623
- Preferred Payment Methods: paypal, bank transfer
- Trade Associations: LILA-ILAB, IMCOS, IMTA,