249 + 1 page - a hand-drawn map,15 tipped-in colour plates, tipped-in capitals in the Bushman style, many photographs and sketches of Bushman paintings, brown cloth, slightly soiled dust jacket originally repaired with sellotape now preserved in a Brodart protector, a good copy.
This edition is limited to 500 copies of which this is no. 500 signed by Walter Battiss on the verso of the title page.
- Overall Condition: A Good Copy
- Size: 4to (290 x 230 mm)
- Name: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA