Limited first edition: 509 pages, mounted colour frontispiece, 15 mounted colour plates, 7 black and white plates, numerous black and white drawings, uncut fore edge and bottom edge, top edge gilt, bookplate and gilt crest on the front pastedown endpaper, full vellum binding, titled gilt on the upper cover and spine, a very good copy.
Limitations page reads: This edition consists of five hundred copies signed by the artist. No 283.
Gettings (Fred) Arthur Rackham Appendix A: Bibliography of first editions for which Rackham provided illustrations page 179.
Latimore (Sarah Briggs) and Haskell (Grace Clark) Arthur Rackham: A bibliography pages 47 - 48.
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: 4to (290 x 230 mm)
- Name: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA