Very Good +. Dust Jacket Condition: Good. First Edition. In red cloth with very little wear. Jacket is unclipped with edgewear and chipping at corners and spine ends. Rear panel has browning and staining and there is some spotting to the page edges. Overall a good copy of this scarce first edition.
This is the story of a young woman in New York City who meets a young man when he moves into her apartment building. He is with an older woman who is very wealthy, but he wants to be a writer. She is working as an expensive escort and searching for a rich, older man to marry. The novella's prose style prompted Norman Mailer to call Capote "the most perfect writer of my generation," adding that he "would not have changed two words in Breakfast at Tiffany's.
- Jacket Condition: Very good
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 8 vo
- Name: White Eagle Books
- Contact Person: Andrew Saidi
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 020 8997 9894
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal
- Trade Associations: PBFA IOBA