How to Sell
Bookdealers from around the world are invited to sell rare books, maps & prints, documents, letters, ephemera and vintage photography on AntiquarianAuctions.com.
Bookdealers must be vetted by us. This ensures lots are catalogued accurately and maintains a high standard of content on the site.
If you are a private seller and are looking to consign books or any other related material, please do get in touch with the auction team. As only book dealers are allowed to consign stock, we can recommend dealers who could sell the stock on your behalf.
Advantages for participating dealers on AntiquarianAuctions.com
- Market your stock to a much wider, international audience.
- Become part of the marketing & publicity campaign to reach buyers from around the world.
Though based in Cape Town in South Africa, our audience is global.
- For each auction we run a specific marketing campaign and list the stock on international rare book trading platforms.
- Benefit from our database of buyers and build new relationships with buyers from all around the world.
Sellers are put in direct contact with the buyer after the auction.
- Substantially lower fees compared to conventional auction houses.
- Fast turnaround of stock.
- Convenient & time efficient; upload your stock onto the site via the Internet.
Register as a Seller
Please do get in touch with our team and we will send you all necessary information on how to register as a seller, a breakdown of fees and how to upload stock to the site.
- +27 21 794 0600
- Postal Address
- P.O. Box 186