Notes before and after leaving Johannesburg with experiences at Delagoa Bay.
Dedicated to the many thousands of refugees from the Golden City.
32 pages, brown card wrappers – paperback, foxing on the page edges, a good copy.
From the author’s notice. The incidents referred to in the following notes have, for the most part, taken place since the Boer declaration of war on 11 October.
- Overall Condition: A Good Copy
- Size: 8vo (220 x140mm)
- Name: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA