1) "Gold Production of the British Empire. Report of the GOLD PRODUCTION COMMITTEE."; London, Published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, 1918; British Parliamentary Paper. [Cmd. 11.]; Paper wrappers; Folio (31,5 x 20,5 cm); Collation complete -12 pages; Neat library mark (number 581) on cover. Very good copy; Examined the Gold production capacity of the Empire at the end of World War I.
2) Fred. Jeppe F.R.G.S. "The Kaap Gold-Fields of the Transvaal."; London, Royal Geographical Society, 1888; Bound in card covers; Octavo (24 x 15,5 cm); Collation complete - 9 pages, Folding map; Very good copy; Extract from Proceedings of the Royal Geographical Society.
3) "Colonial Office. NOVA SCOTIA (GOLD DISCOVERIES). A Copy of Despatch from the Governor of Nova Scotia, relative to Gold Discoveries there."; London, House of Commons, 1861; British Parliamentary Paper HC344.; Paper wrappers; Folio (31,5 x 20,5 cm); Collation complete - 3 pages; Very good, with age toning; Governor reports on discovery of gold close to Tangier Harbour.
4) "Her Majesty's Colonial Possessions (No.66). GOLD COAST. Reports on Gold Mines."; London, Printed for Her Majesty's Stationery Office, 1889; British Parliamentary Paper [C.-5620.-24.]; Paper wrappers; Octavo (24,5 x 15,5 cm); Collation complete - 23 pages; Very good, with occasional light foxing; Deatiled report on mining operations in the country.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good