Signed by the author on title page.
445 pages of of colour an black and white illustrations and history. Soft cover as issued. African Aviation Series no 13
The object of the book is to identify each aircraft that has been of the strength of the SAAF, to identify each aircraft that has been lost and identify its circumstance where known, to identify the pilot or aircrew involved - rank, initials and surname, to identify their fate - killed or safe.
There are three Rolls of Honour, covering the three main eras of the SAAF
- pre-war 1020-1939
- WW2 1939-1947
- post war 1947-2005
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Sold By: Fortunate Finds Bookshop
- Contact Person: Kathy Sullivan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 0761689830
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT payment for South African Buyers. PayFast for overseas buyers, regrettably I no longer accept credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved