A classic of the South African chase, as well as a work of great artistic merit by a noted naturalist-artist whose evocation of the veld and its denizens are still loved more than a century after the book was first published
236 pp with frontis and illustrated with dwgs by the author. Very good condition in ivory linen with decoration on front, unlike the normal tan linen used for this edition, heavy folio size volume.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Verty good
- Sold By: Africana Books
- Contact Person: Stefan Blank
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 4475741
- Preferred Payment Methods: Direct deposit/EFT to our account, or Visa, Master & Amex cards - but an extra 5% will be debited for card chgs.. Paypal also welcome, but 7% charge will be levied, as there are PP &repatriation fees to be paid.
- Trade Associations: Member of SABDA