Fascimile reproduction of 21 coloured paintings, each accompanied by a page of hand-written notes, covering the period 28 March 1918 to 4 April 1920. First edition: Unpaginated, colour frontispiece, 21 colour plates, 21 pages with black and white illustrations, half maroon leather with matching marbled boards, titled gilt on the spine, housed in an oatmeal cloth covered slipcase with a matching marbled side and leather lips, a fine copy.
Limitation page reads: This is volume 117 of the Collectors' edition which is limited to 200 copies.
- Overall Condition: A Fine Copy
- Size: oblong 8vo (185 x 260 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA