Type written account of diary from 23rd June 1900 to July 1901.. Originally typed by H V F 1902-3. This copy typed by M C Carter 1972..... 187 pages text with hand drawn maps.This copy bound in red skivitex with red lettering to front cover from the library of S Borquin...With inscription from J & M Cater to S.B....few copies exist.Odd spot
- Jacket Condition: No Jacket
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 210 x 260mm
- Sold By: Quathlamba Winds Books
- Contact Person: Ian & Yvonne Halford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01743 361772
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal-Cheques-Direct Transfer to UK Bank.
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.