This informative, easy to use handbook is a must for anyone with an interest in the indigenous flowers of our country. Whether you're a weekend enthusiast or highly qualified field naturalist, this book provides accessible information on more than 1800 flower species, including.....
Over 2000 colour photographs/Margin Leaf Drawings/Points for easy field indentification/Distrubution Maps.Informative text, facing colour plates/Colour coding/Key to Families/Ecological and gardening uses/Scientific & common names/Medicinal and other uses and more.
This copy being Collector's Edition Numbered 10, with presentation label and signatures dated Durban September 1998. 1/2 green morocco leather and matching marbled boards, with ribbed spine.maps to endpapers. Foreward-630 pages text with all supporting photographs etc. FINE COPY.
- Jacket Condition: No Dustcover-As Published 1/2 Leather and Marbled Boards
- Binding Condition: Fine-(Peter Carstens Binder)
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: 16 X 22cm
- Sold By: Quathlamba Winds Books
- Contact Person: Ian & Yvonne Halford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01743 361772
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal-Cheques-Direct Transfer to UK Bank.
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.