An absorbing account of the author's experiences in the Frontier war of 1850-1853, usually referred to in South African history as the 8th Frontier war. This was a particularly savage war since many of the Hottentot soldiers enrolled in the Colonial forces rebelled and joined the Xhosas.
The State Library (Pretoria) 1974, illustrations, 59 pages, fold-out map, dust jacket in very good condition. Bound in red cloth with gilt to the spine.
- Jacket Condition: Very good
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 195 mm x 260 mm
- Sold By: Mantis Books
- Contact Person: Charl Yates
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0833219905
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT & Paypal
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.