1 volume. First edition 1843.
A very good copy of a scarce book.
Publishers brown cloth with blind-stamped borders and vignette.
Gilt title to spine.
Colour endpapers. Name on inside.
xii, 139 pages.
Dedication page to Prince Albert on slavery.
"Simpson joined the ill-fated expedition to observe the negotiations
with the Nigerian chiefs to abolish slavery."
An important publication on the African slave trade and the efforts to
bring about its abolishment.
Recorded shipping weight 1000g.
Shipped and insured by recorded delivery.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 22 x 14 cm
- Sold By: West Clare Rare Books
- Contact Person: Tom Moloney
- Country: Ireland
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0657087803
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit Cards - PayPal - Cheque.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved