A working document of a conservation group from the University of the Free State, who mapped and recorded this historic town (home to Olive Schreiner at one stage of her life) with the intention of using this as a blueprint for future conservation of its historic and architectural heritage.
267 pp with dwgs, bw photos and maps. Very good condition in A4 softcover.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 300 x 200 mm
- Sold By: Africana Books
- Contact Person: Stefan Blank
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 4475741
- Preferred Payment Methods: Direct deposit/EFT to our account, or Visa, Master & Amex cards - but an extra 5% will be debited for card chgs.. Paypal also welcome, but 7% charge will be levied, as there are PP &repatriation fees to be paid.
- Trade Associations: Member of SABDA