Foreword by Jim Rikhoff.
Photographs from the author's private collection.
First edition: xxviii, 284 pages, maps, numerous black and white photographs, brown imitiation leather with a gilt vignette of a lion's head on the upper cover, decorative gilt and title on the spine, a fine copy in a light brown paper covered slipcase.
Limitations page reads: One thousand copies have been published by the Amwell Press for the National Sporting Fraternity Limited as the tenth book in its African Hunting Heritage Collection. This is copy is no.695 as authorised by the author and president of NFSL.
Czech (Dr. Kenneth) page 177: MacLagan describes his adventurous life as a professional hunter in old Northern Rhodesia with sport after lion and buffalo in the Luangwa valley; leopards, sable, hippo and other game near the Zambesi and a long chase after elephant.
- Overall Condition: A Fine Copy
- Size: 8vo (230 x150mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA