An African Hunting Heritage Book.
MacLagan describes his adventurous life as a professional hunter in old Northern Rhodesia (Zambia) with sport after lion and buffalo in the Luangwa Valley; leopards, sable, hippo and other game near the Zambesi; and a long chase after elephant.
8vo.xxxiii plus 283 pages, Map plus 16 plates printed on recto & verso. Brown faux leather with gilt elephant head vignette to upper board, and gilt spine, titles and decorations.Foreword by Kim Rikhoff. Signed limited edition- 734/ 1000 copies.
Fine with slipcase.
CZECH: Page 176.
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: 21.5 x 14.5cm + Slipcase
- Sold By: Quathlamba Winds Books
- Contact Person: Ian & Yvonne Halford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01743 361772
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal-Cheques-Direct Transfer to UK Bank.
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.