First edition: 288 pages, frontispiece, 15 black and white plates, map as end papers, booksellers ticket on the front paste-down end paper, light foxing, maroon cloth titled gilt on the spine, which is starting to fade, a good copy.
The book describes the journey across the Kalahari with Captain B.E.H. Clifford, as the leader of the expedition - photographs on pages 92 and 124 and the author on page 144.
- Overall Condition: A Good Copy
- Size: 8vo (230 x 140 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA