Full red pebble design leather boards with gilt antelope vignette to upper board and gilt lettering to spine.
This is a collection of bold and evocative paintings of African antelope by Peter Skira, a North American artist-illustrator noted for his faithful and painstaking rendition of wildlife in its native habitat. The introductory and descriptive text by Dr.Wendell Swank is a careful study by an experienced wildlife biologist.
Half Title. Title. Table of Contents.Foreward by Anthony Dyer. Introduction - 144 pages text with 34 full-colour plates.
Fine- Dustcover rubbed but still serviceable.
- Binding Condition: Fine + Slipcase
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: 32.5 x 24.5cm
- Sold By: Quathlamba Winds Books
- Contact Person: Ian & Yvonne Halford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01743 361772
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal-Cheques-Direct Transfer to UK Bank.
- Trade Associations: SABDA