"African Hunter" guide to Ndlovu: the art of hunting the African elephant by Richard Harland... foreword by Craig Boddington.
A very detailed description of the African elephant, including biology, but mainly relevant to hunting, with shot placement & rifle selection, hunting stories & a huge amount of illustrations.
Harare [Zimbabwe], Ivory Imprints [Mag-Set Publications], 2005. First edition. 8vo. Hardcover. Dust jacket. Pp. xvi,480, colour photo-plates, black / white photos, diagrams, tables.
Dust jacket slightly rubbed, small mark on end-paper. Previous owner's signature on front paste-down.
- Jacket Condition: Very good
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 8vo
- Sold By: ABC Bookshop
- Contact Person: Dennis Slotow
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +27 833217872
- Preferred Payment Methods: PayFast, bank transfer
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.