Nine deluxe editions, buffalo-hide bound volumes of the Books of Zimbabwe African Hunting Reprint Series. Each volume in its own hide-bound slipcase. This set is in unread pristine condition.
Titles of volumes:
Trekking the Great Thirst by Arnold W. Hodson.
African Hunting and Adventure by Wm. Charles Baldwin.
The Recollections of an Elephant Hunter 1864-1875 by William Finaughty.
The Wild Sports of Southern Africa by Capt. William Cornwallis Harris.
A Hunter’s Wanderings in Africa by F.C. Selous.
Elephant Hunting in East Equatorial Africa by Arthur H. Neumann.
Hunting The Elephant in Africa by Captain C.H. Stigand.
A Hunter's Life in S. Africa, 2 vols. by Cumming.
Volumes weigh about 950 gm. each.
- Jacket Condition: Very good.
- Binding Condition: Very good.
- Overall Condition: Very good.
- Size: 22 x 15 cm.
- Sold By: Ex Libris
- Contact Person: Dr. P.J.B. Lamb
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0829364794
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT or Paypal with a 5% surcharge to cover additional costs.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved