Ex Libris (Warren Siebrits), Limited Deluxe Edition, Quarto, Hardcover bound in full brown polished leather, and has 170 pages + 113 black and white photos. Gilt titles on the front board and to the spine.
Minor rubbing on the corners with slight marks on the backboards. 113 black and white photographic plates at the rear with black line-drawings throughout.
This deluxe edition is limited to 100 copies, sighed by the author of which this is No. 81. Overall, both the book and the binding are in Very good condition.
This book is based on fieldwork and study but the story is far from complete. Published accounts of African cultures rarely refer to the huts or kraals and details of the vernacular architecture of the hundreds of tribes in Southern Africa are almost non-existent.
It is hoped that in time detailed studies of individual tribal cultures will be available to complete the many gaps which unavoidably occur in a work of this nature.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 285 x 225 mm
- Sold By: Bookdealers cc
- Contact Person: Doron Locketz. Vivienne Yudaken.
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 011 7821101
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa, Diners, AMEX and Mastercard
- Trade Associations: South African Bookdealers Association