A complete run of this quarterly periodical from 1946-1960 dealing with conservation and natural history observations from across the subcontinent.
Approximately 5000 pages with hundreds of bw illustrations, The issues, including original covers, have been bound in full green calf with gilt titling on spine and front cover.
The textblocks have been trimmed slightly, but all are in very good, clean condition. Two of the covers have some mildew damage where they adhered to each other due to damp (see last image), otherwise very good condition.
- Binding Condition: Good to very good
- Overall Condition: Good to very good
- Size: 140 x 210 mm
- Sold By: Africana Books
- Contact Person: Stefan Blank
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 021 4475741
- Preferred Payment Methods: Direct deposit/EFT to our account, or Visa, Master & Amex cards - but an extra 5% will be debited for card chgs.. Paypal also welcome, but 7% charge will be levied, as there are PP &repatriation fees to be paid.
- Trade Associations: Member of SABDA