136 pages, numerous illustrations, red cloth titled gilt on the spine, a very good copy in the dust jacket.
Editor's note: 'This book represents years of research into certain features of nineteenth century South African art and artists and offers a comprehensive impression of this widely-developing field to specialist collectors and enthusiasts. Although the main theme is Africana art, a variety of associated topics is covered - including an overall survey of Africana, both written and pictorial.'
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: 8vo (260 x 180 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA