All volumes have:
- very good dustjackets and with a Brodart overwrap.
- IIllustrated endpapers with light offset.
- Frontispiece with tissue guard.
VOLUME 1 - Eight Months in an Ox-Waggon; E F Sandeman
VOLUME 2 - Camp Life and Sport in South Africa; T J Lucas
VOLUME 3 - Shifts and Expedients of Camp Life, Travel and Exploration; W B Lord & Thomas Baines
VOLUME 4 & 5 - Seven Years in South Africa (vols 1 & 2); Emil Holub
VOLUME 6 - With the Boers in the Transvaal and Orange Free State 1880-81, C L Norris-Newman
VOLUME 7 - Reminiscences of Johannesburg and London; Louis Cohen
VOLUME 9 - Incwadi Yami; J W Matthews
VOLUME 10 - Thoughts on South Africa; Olive Schreiner
VOLUME 11 - How We Escaped from Pretoria; Captain Aylmer Haldane (this is an ex library book with patches of plate and ticket pocket residue and stamps to the front end paper and second free end paper).
- Jacket Condition: Very Good
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good