xviii, 579 pages. Cloth, some scarring along edges. Endpapers browned. Spotting on page edges & preliminary pages as normally seen. Signed inscription from Revd. Pettman on front free endpaper dated August 1913, Kimberley.
An early attempt to formalise the language spoken at the southern end of Africa, and the historical reasons for its development.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 23 x 14,5 cm
- Sold By: Select Books
- Contact Person: David McLennan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021-4246955
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit card; EFT
- Trade Associations: SABDA