The limited de-luxe edition of this definitive 2 Volume work on Preller - Copy Y of only 26 copies lettered A - Z, bound in black buckram with glossy colour reproductions of Preller works inset on both front boards. Signed by both authors on labels laid down on each front free endpaper. The two volumes are encased in a custom made wood slipcase with beaded front and rear panels. The trade edition of this work (1000 copies) was issued in glossy wraps in a cardboard slipcase and is also elusive. The two volumes are entitled: Africa, Sun & Shadows and Collected Images.
This edition is seldom offered on the market. It is a fine unflawed copy.
Please note that this is a very heavy item and will be expensive to ship outside of South Africa (by Courier only).
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: 4to (220 x 250 mm)
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.