Published Opportuiti Communications Namibia - Originally published in German (Entlang des Jagers Pfad) 2000. The book deals with the thoughts and the hunting experiences on the African Continent in three parts.
Part 1 recounts the diverse hunting experience in Namibia, Mosambique, Cameroon & Tanzania with the Big Five as well as greater and lesser Kudu, gemsbok etc. Part 2 details mainly Elephant Hunting in one of the most remote areas of Namibia East Kaango. Part 3 the thoughts about hunting in general in our time are expressed.
- Jacket Condition: Very Good
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Sold By: Fortunate Finds Bookshop
- Contact Person: Kathy Sullivan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 0761689830
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT payment for South African Buyers. PayFast for overseas buyers, regrettably I no longer accept credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.