The first edition of this title in very good condition in the original red cloth with gilt and black lettering on the front board and spine. All edges uncut. 8vo. 215pp. with 46pp. of advertisements at the rear dated July 1882. Brown endpapers with hinges intact. A very good bright, tight, unmarked copy and very scarce thus. SABIB Vol. 2, Page 677, which states that "some copies" have a tinted lithographic frontispiece. This copy does not have it.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.