Late Civil Commissioner of Cape Division and Resident Magistrate for Cape Town and District thereof, and Cape District, being a plain narrative of occurrences from early life to advanced age, chiefly intended for his children and descendants, countrymen and friends.
Original faded mauve cloth, blind stamped boards. Portrait. Title. Dedication. Preface, Contents. One plate- Booshuana Village. XIX Sections of descriptions and data. xxv plus blank with 500 pages text.
Owners ex Libris label to front paste-down. Small inscription to front endpaper date 1st May, 1863.
Contents very clean
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 22.5 X 14.5cm
- Sold By: Quathlamba Winds Books
- Contact Person: Ian & Yvonne Halford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01743 361772
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal-Cheques-Direct Transfer to UK Bank.
- Trade Associations: SABDA