This book was an eve-of-Boer War appeal to England and the English to stop the coming conflict. Scarce in the first edition. A hardcover in the original decorated paper boards with a portrait of Kruger on the front board. 96 pages.
There is some loss of the paper over the spine (visible on the images) and some wear at the edges of the boards, otherwise this is a near very good tight clean copy, internally unmarked and without foxing. A better than average copy of a book frequently found in poor state.
- Binding Condition: Very Good Minus
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: Small 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA