A collection of 13 unbound original Parliamentary Papers all relating to the Boer War. Comprising:
1. Correspondence Relating to the DEFENCE OF NATAL. January 1900. 26pp. String bound. Very good copy.
2. Correspondence With the Presidents of the SOUTH AFRICAN REPUBLIC and of the ORANGE FREE STATE Respecting the WAR. March 1900. 4pp. (Folded leaf). Slightly frayed and chipped.
3. Correspondence With the Presidents of the SOUTH AFRICAN REPUBLIC and of the ORANGE FREE STATE Respecting the WAR. March 1900. 4pp. (Folded leaf). Somewhat frayed. 2nd. copy.
4. SOUTH AFRICAN WAR. Telegrams from Field-Marshall Lord Roberts to the Secretary of State for War. April 1900. 4pp. (Folded leaf). Very good copy.
5. ARMY (WAR IN SOUTH AFRICA). Telegrams Relating to the Publication of Dispatches. May 1900. 4pp. (Folded leaf). Some edge fraying.
6. TELEGRAMS Respecting Hospital Arrangements for the Troops in South Africa. 1900. 4pp. (Folded leaf). Slight fraying with some edge tears.
7. Correspondence Relating to The Recent Political Situation in SOUTH AFRICA. August 1900. 20pp. String bound. Very good copy.
8. ARMY. Return of Military Forces in South Africa. 1899 - 1900. 4pp. (Folded leaf). Slight edge fraying.
9. Army. PROCLAMATIONS Issued by Field-Marshall Lord Roberts in South Africa. 1900. 24pp. String bound. Very good copy.
10. ARMY. Finding of Court Enquiry..........Lieutenant-Colonel B.E. Spragge ........1901. 4pp. (Folded leaf). Fraying with irregular 4cm. tear.
11. ARMY. Strength of Volunteer Service Companies ..........1901. 4pp. (Folded leaf). Edge fraying.
12. Further Papers Related to the WORKING OF REFUGEE CAMPS in South Africa. 1902. 134pp. Bound in blue wraps. Some edge fraying and wear over spine. 8x4cm. plain sticker pasted on front wrapper. Very good minus.
13. Papers relating to an INTERVIEW between The Secretary of State for The Colonies and Generals Botha, De Wet and De La Rey. September 5th. 1902. 24pp. Stapled. Plain paper sticker attached to front wrapper otherwise very good.
An uncommon collection.
- Overall Condition: Good - Very Good
- Size: Folio (33 x 21cms.)
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA