First edition, first impression limited to 1000 copies.
Book is in fine condition with sharp corners, clean pages and square text block. Jacket in very good condition except for a chip at the top front corner. Publisher's blue cloth binding.
Meintjes' rare monograph of the master Cape Baroque sculptor who is also considered to be South Africa's first sculptor.
Book contains many black & white photos of the original works. Has become the standard reference.
- Jacket Condition: Very Good
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: Very Good Plus
- Sold By: Rare Paper
- Contact Person: Armandt Marais
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 018 294 3438
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal, EFT, Bank Deposit
- Trade Associations: A. A. Approved
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.