Original red boards with gilt outline and outline map of Africa, with Gilt Elephant and Rivers Congo and Nile.
This numbered and signed edition is the eightieth book in Safari Press's Classics in African Hunting Series. 400 of 1000 copies with slipcase.
Between the Congo River and the White Nile, with notes on Angola, Cameroon, Chad, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Guinea-Conakry, Rwanda, Somalia, and Urundi.
Safari Press endpapers. Certification. Half Title. Frontispiece. Title. Dedication. Other Books by Author. Table of Contents. Foreword by Antonio de los Reyes. Introduction. Maps. xxxviii. plus 330 pages text with supporting photographic illustrations, maps, data and information. High quality art paper which makes maps crisp and illustrations sharper.
ISBN 978 1571574428
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: 23.5 x 15.5cm in slipcase
- Sold By: Quathlamba Winds Books
- Contact Person: Ian & Yvonne Halford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01743 361772
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal-Cheques-Direct Transfer to UK Bank.
- Trade Associations: SABDA