322 pages,  leaves of plates: illustrations, frontispiece. Pictorial cloth with gilding. Spotting on page edges. Gift inscription on front free endpaper.
Daly's father and brother lost their lives in the Matabeleland Rebellion in 1896. Daly commenced hunting in that area the year thereafter and then moved northwards. He recounts hunting in French Equatorial Africa, the Belgian Congo, Cameroon, Sudan, Kenya and elsewhere.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 20 x 13 cm
- Sold By: Select Books
- Contact Person: David McLennan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021-4246955
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit card; EFT
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.