'One of the better elephant hunting titles, Buckley hunted pachyderms primarily near the headwaters of the Nile in Uganda Territory and Manyema region of the Belgian Congo. His descriptions of the regions are quite good. There is also mention of lion hunting near the Chari River.' Czech (Kenneth) An Annotated Bibliography of African Big Game Hunting Books 1785 -1999, (new edition 2011) page 42:
268 pp, frontispiece portrait, 13 plates, brown titled gilt on spine, blind stamped title and vignette on upper cover, light foxing on preliminary and end pages, a very good copy.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Good
- Size: 23x15
- Sold By: Africana Books
- Contact Person: Stefan Blank
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 4475741
- Preferred Payment Methods: Direct deposit/EFT to our account, or Visa, Master & Amex cards - but an extra 5% will be debited for card chgs.. Paypal also welcome, but 7% charge will be levied, as there are PP &repatriation fees to be paid.
- Trade Associations: Member of SABDA