First Edition: 105 pages, beige cloth age worn with decorative gilt on upper cover and spine, top edge gilt other edges uncut, a very good copy.
From the preface: ' Most of the verses in this little volume were conceived and written, if not quite finished, at the time of Cronje's surrender at Paardeberg.'
3 copies listed in A South African Bibliography.
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: 8vo (220 x 140mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.