Bottle-green cloth over board with giltspine titling and colophon to front board; all clear, clean and bright, retailer's penciled pricing to front end paper, frontispiece plate tipped in.
Pages xiv + 400 in two parts: PART I - HISTORICAL OUTLINE UP TO ABOUT 1750; PART II - DICTIONARY OF PLANT COLLECTORS with biographical details and photograph where available.
All illustrations with the exception of the frontispiece are monochrome.
- Jacket Condition: Very Good
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: Quarto
- Sold By: Chapter Two
- Contact Person: Su & Ray Smethurst
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0317622462
- Preferred Payment Methods: VISA; Mastercard or eft
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.