18th issue 1920: 1676 pages, several card adverts bound in with the volume, the motor section is detached and frayed at the edges, adverts on the top edge and bottom edges of the volume are no faded and illegible, red cloth titled gilt on the spine which has been simply repaired, a good copy.
From the preface: The commercial history of Natal is reflected in the 18 editions and it is remarkable how the book has steadily increased in volume over the years, The revision of every detail of each section has been attended to and a few new features have been introduced.
Issued with revised maps of Natal and Durban: These maps referred to on the title page are not included with this volume.
- Overall Condition: A Good Copy
- Size: thick 8vo (220 x 140 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.