Brieven Van Vol Stemrecht - Letters of Full Franchise "Granted to Pieter Johannes van Kroonenburt, born in Helder, Holland, and until today a Hollander" (transl. from the Dutch). Signed by State Secretary of the Z.A.R. F.W. Reitz, and dated 21 December 1899, in the early months of the Boer War. Also signed by J. Bosch, Undersecretary and by State Advocate N.J. de Wet.
On a folded leaf measuring 34x22cms. (folded) with an integral blank. A printed document with the ZAR crest and handwritten personal information. Folded twice to fit into an envelope. The rear of the second (blank) page is somewhat soiled but the face of the document is clean and in very good state.
F.W. Reitz was previously President of the Orange Free State.
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 34 x 22 cms.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.