This Broadside (or small poster) was issued as a Special Edition of De Volksstem. A single leaf measuring 38 x 30 cms. on light newsprint quality paper. It announces the death of Ex-President S.J.P. Kruger in Clarens, Switzerland and is dated 14 July 1904.
There are 2 small edge tears and folded twice, but otherwise this item is in very good condition - remarkably so in view of its fragility. I would guess there can be very few survivals in this state. Eminently frameable.
A scarce ephemeral item now offered with a much reduced reserve price.
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 38 x 30 cms.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.