The correct first edition of this title (not the Colonial edition) in the original red cloth with gilt decoration and lettering.
304pp. with 20pp. of advertisements at the rear. Patterned endpapers. Frontispiece picture of the author with his signature which may be printed but I have not found reference to a signature. The author was an Australian war journalist and the first 69 pages deals with the Australians in the war.
A very good clean, tight copy. Mild sunning of the spine. Some spotting of the fore edge, but none within and the endpapers are clean with hinges intact.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA