Illustrated by James Walton and Andre Pretorius.
xii, 129 pages: illustrations, plans, map on inside front cover. Paperback. No. 323 of an edition limited to 500 copies.
Walton was one of the first to recognise the value and qualities inherent in local architecture. He was interested in the most humble structure as well as the most impressive Cape Dutch farm house and all in-between! Many of the dwellings have declined or disappeared in the intervening decades.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 24 x 18,5 cm
- Sold By: Select Books
- Contact Person: David McLennan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021-4246955
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit card; EFT
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.