64 pages, numerous black and white photographs, contemporary adverts, portraits, colour plates, several pages repaired with tape, original pictorial paper wrappers bound in, recent quarter green leather with matching cloth boards, titled gilt on upper cover.
Book plate of Edna and Frank Bradlow on front paste-down end paper.
List of South African Newspapers 1800 -1982, page 22: The Cape Times Annual was printed once a year by the Cape Times and commenced publication in 1880. It was called the Cape Times Christmas Number until 1906 when it changed its name to the Cape Times Annual. It ceased publication in 1941.
- Size: Folio (380 x250mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA