An uncommon locally printed account of the Chevrolet Expedition (5 men in one car and one truck) organised by General Motors South African Ltd, Port Elizabeth: it left Cape Town in March and arrived in Stockholm December 1928, while Central and East Africa were in full flood, taking in South Africa Tanganyika, Kenya, Uganda, Sudan, Egypt, Palestine, Syria, Turkey, the Balkans, Switzerland, France, England and Sweden. Signed by the author and dated Jan. 1930 on the front free endpaper.
Small ownership signature on the front pastedown. Original red cloth lightly marked, but a very good clean unfoxed copy and scarce thus, especially signed.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA