The very scarce first UK edition of King's first book and arguably his scarcest trade edition with a print run of only 600 copies, hugely scarcer than the US edition which was published in the same year. This is a near fine copy in dustwrapper. The book in the original purple boards has the very slightest sliver of fading of the top edge but is otherwise sharp, unmarked and unfoxed. The pages, almost always browned, are only very lightly browned in this copy. The dustwrapper is price-clipped but otherwise complete and bright with very slight shelf rubbing, mainly at the extremes of the spine.
- Jacket Condition: Near Fine
- Binding Condition: About Fine
- Overall Condition: Near Fine
- Size: 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.