Carved on the front - KAKUL, INDIA, 16.8.02 (the first part of the date is indistinct) Some chipping around the edges.
Kakul, now in Pakistan five kilometres north of Abbottabad (recently in the news as the place were Osama bin Laden was found and killed by American forces) was a small prisoner of War camp under the management of the 5th Royal Gurkha Rifles.
- Size: 78 x 47 x 14 mm
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.